Monday, July 4, 2011

Numbers – and A Note of Thanks


On this Independence Day, I’ve found myself with a little spare time and thought I take a look at the statistics for this blog. (I don’t track my own page views.)

I was amazed to discover that the blog had been viewed 170 times since it first began on 12 March of this year. I don’t have any experience or background to determine if this is the norm with other blogs in the initial phase of existence, but I’m truly pleased, especially since it's directed at a rather narrow topic. 

The viewing has been steady and it seems to have attracted somewhat of a worldwide audience. So, being an accounting and tax professor, I felt compelled to share some numbers with you:

      Month                     # views
March
40
April
38
May
36
June
39
July – to date
17



     Country                     # views
United States
      146
Germany
9
Zimbabwe
6
Argentina
2
Brazil
2
United Kingdom
2
Canada
1
Philippines
1
Singapore
1


I’d like to thank everyone who has taken the time to look at the blog. Hopefully you’ve found something both interesting and valuable.

One thing I’ve noticed is the lack of comments, either at the bottom of the blog, or posted on the contact URL that I insert in the blog itself. I’d appreciate any comments (positive or negative), suggestions for future topics, questions, or inquiries about my speaking to your group or organization about the tax and financial aspects of motor sports.

Once again, thanks for your viewing, and I look forward to your comments.

Contact me at:


Best regards,


Phil Schurrer, CPA

No comments:

Post a Comment